Total time: 25 minutes
60g baby leaf salad
1/2 TSP pepper
1 large sweet potato, cut into small cubes
1 TSP salt
1 ripe avocado
2 TBSP olive oil
10 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
1 lime, zest and juice
shaved Parmesan, for topping
1. Toss potato cubes with some olive oil and 1/2 TSP salt and place in a baking tray.
2. Bake in a preheated oven at 180C until they are soft, for about 25 minutes.
3. Cut one avocado half into pieces and mash another half. Transfer both to a bowl and add in cherry tomatoes along with cashews, and lime juice and zest.
4. Drizzle with some oil and season with pepper and salt, to taste.
5. Once potatoes are done, take them out from oven and allow to cool. Then transfer to a bowl with remaining ingredients.
6. Toss well and serve.