At MACE we have been involved in local community activities since 1960. Here you’ll find our latest events and store news. Enjoy!
MACE Freshford recently celebrated the officially opening of their new store with a family fun day for customers, staff and family.
MACE proudly supports Down Syndrome Ireland
Mace Right Options
In life we all want to choose the right options. Look out for the ‘Right Options’ signs throughout our stores and choose the ‘Right Options’ today.
Win an exclusive training session with rugby star Johnny Sexton
1. This competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland who are over the age of 18, except employees of the Promoter or participating retailers and their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. The Promoter and Data Controller is BWG Foods UC, BWG House, Greenhills Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. How to enter: In no more than 100 words tell us what is your favourite Christmas memory. Entries will be accepted via the entry form on www.mace.ie/competitions Entrants must provide a daytime contact telephone or mobile number along with the name of their local MACE store. No use will be made of the details supplied other than for the purpose of this competition. All entries must be received by midnight 17th December 2020. Winners will then be contacted via the phone number or email address that they provided no later than December 21st 2020.
5. The prize consists of one Christmas Winter Wonderland hamper. Prizes must be collected in person by the winner from the store named in their entry.
6. The prize will be awarded to the winner who has, in the opinion of the judges, outlined in less than 100 words why their favourite Christmas memory is the one that is most deserving of this fabulous prize. The decision of the judges will be final and binding and no correspondence can be entered into.
7. Timings- entry to this competition will run from the December 1st – December 17th 2020.
8. All participation instructions form part of these rules.
9. If the promoter is not able to contact any winner by midnight on 22nd December, then another winner will be awarded their prize in their place.
10. Entries must be received by midnight on 17th December 2020. There is one hamper per MACE store. Only one entry is required per person.
11. The prize/offer are non-transferable, no alternatives will be offered and must be collected from the MACE store named in the winner’s entry no later than 31st December 2020. If the prize is not redeemed by this date the winner will have been deemed to have forfeited their prize and no alternative will be provided. No cash alternatives.
12. Terms & conditions of the promotion are also available online at www.mace.ie
13. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
14. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, misplaced or damaged entries.
15. Entry to the competition will be considered a full & unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions of this promotion.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the Prize (to the extent permissible by law).
17. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of Republic of Ireland.