Total time: 25 minutes
1 TBSP salt-reduced soy sauce
fresh coriander, to serve
2 TSP corn flour
salt and pepper, to taste
2-3 peppers, different colours, cut into chunks
500g lean pork fillet, cut into chunks
225g can pineapple pieces in juice, drained and reserved
1 onion, sliced
2 TBSP tomato sauce
1 TBSP white vinegar
1 TBSP olive oil
1. Mix corn flour, pepper and salt in a large bowl.
2. Add in pork and toss well until coated.
3. Combine 2 TBSP tomato sauce, 1 TBSP soy sauce, 1 TBSP white vinegar and drained pineapple juice in a small bowl.
4. Preheat half oil in a non-stick frying pan and stir-fry pork until golden, for a few minutes. Once done, remove to a plate.
5. Add the remaining oil to the same pan and stir-fry onion for 2-3 minutes.
6. Next, add in peppers and continue stir-frying until veggies are tender, for 1-2 minutes. Add in pork along with the reserved sauce mixture and pineapple chunks and stir-fry until heated through, for 1-2 minutes.
7. Serve with steamed rice and enjoy!