1. Marinate salmon in a bowl with 2 TBSPs of soy sauce.
2. Preheat a TSP of sesame oil in a large ceramic non-stick deep wok or a skillet.
3. Add in marinated salmon along with half TBSP of each ginger and garlic. Cook until
fish is completely cooked through, for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Once done,
remove to a bowl and keep it aside.
4. Add the remaining sesame oil to the same skillet and the remaining ginger, garlic, a
TBSP of soy sauce and sliced pepper. Cook for about 5-6 minutes, stirring often.
5. Transfer salmon back to the skillet, top with sesame seeds, green onions and drizzle
with lemon juice.
6. Stir and remove to a serving bowl.
7. Serve with rice.
Notes: this recipe is low in carbs, perfect for Keto diet. It is also rich in fiber and vitamins, as
well as Omega 3.