1. Preheat the oven to 150˚C/130˚C fan/gas mark 2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. In a large bowl, toss together the oats, almonds, cinnamon (if using) and salt.
2. Whisk the honey, oil and vanilla (if using) in a small bowl. Pour over the oats and stir to coat. Spread onto the tray and bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
3. Leave the granola to cool completely, then press half of the mixture into the bottom of four serving glasses.
4. Beat the yoghurt with the cream cheese until thickened. Layer half of this into the glasses.
5. Top with half of the berries. Repeat the layers to fill the glasses. Serve chilled.