Total time: 25 minutes
2 plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise
Flour, for dusting the surface
50g flat-leaf parsley, chopped
450g pizza dough, thawed if frozen
1 tablespoon capers, chopped
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon honey
1 red pepper, quartered
2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
1 aubergine, halved lengthwise
1. Preheat grill over medium-high heat.
2. Flour your working surface lightly and shape pizza dough into a desired shape.
3. Place dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake in a preheated oven at 220 °C, for about 10 minutes. Once done, take out from the oven and raise the heat to 250 °C.
4. In the meantime, whisk together 1 teaspoon honey, 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar and a tablespoon of oil in a small bowl.
5. Brush red pepper, aubergine and tomatoes with a tablespoon of oil and season with ¼ teaspoon of each pepper and salt.
6. Grill each side for 2 to 4 minutes, until just tender, turning occasionally. Once grilled, transfer to a cutting board to cut into large pieces.
7. Toss capers and vegetables with vinegar mixture in a bowl until combined. Fold in chopped parsley.
8. Top the crust with ricotta and spread evenly, leaving a 1 cm border all the way around.
9. Top with veggies and brush the crust with half tablespoon of oil. Bake for 4 to 6 minutes, until golden brown.