Preparation time: 10 minutes
1 x 160g tin tuna or 170g tin pink salmon
4 tablespoons light/low oil mayonnaise mixed with a squeeze of lemon juice
1 small red onion, finely chopped
2 medium pickled dill, finely chopped
2 baby gem lettuce heads/1 small butter lettuce head
1 325g tin of corn kernels, drained
2 medium tomatoes, chopped into small cubes
Black olives (optional)
2 boiled eggs, sliced (optional)
Note: Use tinned salmon if you prefer it to tuna
1. Drain the tinned tuna and corn.
2. Mix the lemon juice into the mayonnaise and then stir in with the tuna.
3. Mix the finely chopped onion and pickled dill into the tuna mix.
4. Arrange the lettuce, corn, tomato and tuna mixture evenly on each plate.
5. Top with a few capers if desired.