Total time: 30 minutes
- 500g small baby potatoes
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 100g cubed red bell pepper
- 230g cubed pumpkin
- 1/2 red onion, cut in half and split
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 750g Inishella Sirloin steak, cubed
Garlic Herb Butter:
- 115g soft butter
- 15g freshly chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsps crushed garlic
- 1 Tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 Tsp fresh thyme, finely chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- In a bowl, mix the potatoes, carrots, red pepper, pumpkin, red onion and steak cubes with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- On a flat surface, place four 30 x 40cm pieces of heavy kitchen foil on the counter. In the centre of each piece of foil, evenly place the vegetable and meat mixture.
- Using a food processor, blend the butter, parsley, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper and place an equal amount in each parcel. Double fold the ends inwards to form a packet.
- Grill for 20 – 30 minutes or until steak is cooked through and veggies are tender. Open the packets carefully, avoiding the hot steam escaping and serve.