Total time: 20 minutes
2 eggs, scrambled
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 lemon, juiced
Salmon filet, about 100 g
2 tablespoons coconut oil
200g baby greens, such as watercress, spinach
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons smoked paprika
1/4 teaspoon cayenne
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 sliced whole grain bread, toasted
- Blend together 2 teaspoons smoked paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon cayenne, 1 teaspoon dried basil, and 1 teaspoon garlic granules in a small bowl.
- Rub salmon with this mixture.
- Preheat coconut oil in a heavy cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Place salmon in a skillet (skin side up) and sear each side for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and cover for 5 minutes.
- Serve on top of toasted bread, over greens drizzled with olive oil, spritz of lemon juice and eggs. Enjoy!