Total time: 3-8 hours
1 lime, juiced
13g coriander, chopped
650-900g boneless chicken breast (fresh or frozen)
260g mild salsa
2 TBSP taco seasoning
1. Rub the taco seasoning on both sides of chicken and place into the slow cooker.
2. Pour the broth on top along with lime juice.
3. Close the lid and cook for 3-4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
4. Take chicken out from cooker and shred by using forks. Coat the cooked chicken with salsa.
5. Stir in chopped coriander and serve salsa chicken in taco shells, on tortilla chips or on a salad.