Vegan Friendly, Servings: 2
Total time: 15 minutes
2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
Salt, to taste
150g whole grain pasta
1 garlic clove, grated
1 handful cherry tomatoes, halved
1 tablespoon olive oil
10g fresh basil
1-2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 large avocado
few tablespoons of water, if too thick
2 tablespoons roasted sesame seeds (optional)
1 thumb fresh ginger, grated (optional)
- Prepare pasta in hot boiling water.
- Meanwhile, prepare the avocado sauce. Add avocado flesh to a bowl and mash by using a fork until creamy.
- Add in 1-2 tablespoons soy sauce, 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 tablespoon olive oil, basil leaves, ginger, and garlic. Mix well with your hands. If it’s too thick, add a few tablespoons of water.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain well and transfer back to the pot. Add in avocado sauce and stir well.
- Add in cherry tomatoes and season with a bit of salt.
- Remove to a serving bowl and garnish with sesame seeds.