1. Marinade chicken with olive oil, garlic, spices and lemon juice in a large ziplock bag
2. Mix bag and then leave to rest for a minimum of 30 minutes, up to 12 hours
3. Remove chicken from marinade and grill chicken over medium heat.
4. Once the chicken is ready, cut it into medium (5cm) pieces.
5. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and chop the lettuce.
6. In a salad bowl, add the chicken, lettuce, and cherry tomatoes.
7. Add lemon juice, olive oil, a pinch of salt, mix well.
8. Top salad with almonds and sunflower seeds (optional).
9. Serve it on a salad plate. Enjoy!