Total time: 20 minutes
400g chicken breast
600g fresh lettuce leaves (mixed leaves)
200g cherry tomatoes
4 TBSP olive oil
4 TBSP lemon juice
2 cloves garlic, minced
Half a TSP sweet paprika
Half a TSP ground cumin
Half a TSP ground coriander
Half a TSP ground all spice
Half a TSP ground sumac
Quarter TSP nutmeg
Quarter TSP turmeric
Quarter TSP cardamon
Salt and black pepper (to taste)
Handful chopped almonds & sunflower seeds (optional)
1. Marinade chicken with olive oil, garlic, spices and lemon juice in a large ziplock bag
2. Mix bag and then leave to rest for a minimum of 30 minutes, up to 12 hours
3. Remove chicken from marinade and grill chicken over medium heat.
4. Once the chicken is ready, cut it into medium (5cm) pieces.
5. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and chop the lettuce.
6. In a salad bowl, add the chicken, lettuce, and cherry tomatoes.
7. Add lemon juice, olive oil, a pinch of salt, mix well.
8. Top salad with almonds and sunflower seeds (optional).
9. Serve it on a salad plate. Enjoy!