1. This competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, except employees of the Promoter, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. MACE retailers and their staff members may enter/be entered and will be judged in the same manner as all entrants.
2. The Promoter and Data Controller is BWG Foods UC, BWG House, Greenhills Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24, D24 Y722. 3. No purchase necessary.
4. How to enter: Like or Follow the MACE Facebook page or Instagram page. Then tell us about an unsung hero in your community, someone who has gone the extra mile to help people in your local area and why you feel they deserve to be recognized and rewarded for their amazing efforts. This hero can be the entrant, a friend, a family member, etc. These good deeds must have been completed since 1st March 2020 up to the closing date for receipt of entry. Entries must be accompanied by image(s) or short video. File size must be below 20mb. Entries will only be accepted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. By entering, MACE is given the right for future correspondence, for this competition only, to occur via email if they are chosen as winners. All entries for those under 18 must include contact information of the parent or guardian along with their approval of entry. No use will be made of the details supplied other than for the purpose of this competition as noted within these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by midnight 21st June 2020.
5. The prize consists of a One for All voucher to the value of €200. There are four prizes to be won. One prize per person. By applying, the winners and those who nominated them (if they are different to the winners) will give MACE the right to publish photographic and/or video images of them for publicity purposes. MACE Ireland is responsible for fulfillment of the prize.
6. The prizes will be awarded to the people who have, in the opinion of the judges, outlined in their entry what makes their community initiative the one that is most deserving of the prizes. The panel of judges will include at least one member who is independent of the promoters. The decision of the judges will be final and binding and no correspondence can be entered into.
7. Timings – entry to this competition will run from the 11th June to 21st June 2020.
8. All participation instructions form part of these rules.
9. If the promoter is not able to contact the winner or the winner does not respond within 36 hours of the closing date for receipt of entries then another winner will be selected and awarded their prize.
10. Entries must be received by midnight on 21st June 2020. No entries received after this date will be included. The winners, or their parent or guardian in the case of a minor, will be
contacted directly by 22nd June 2020. Entrants can enter as many times as they like but no entrant may win more than one prize.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to change the event activities or offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
12. The prizes are non-transferable, no alternatives will be offered, no cash alternative is available.
13. Terms & conditions of the promotion are also available on request from email@example.com
14. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
15. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, misplaced or damaged entries.
16. Entry to the competition will be considered a full & unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions of this promotion.
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the Prize (to the extent permissible by law).
18. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules. The promoter may disclose the entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The promoter is bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as applicable.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.