Serves 4 | Prep time < 30 mins
125g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
to serve: steamed jasmine rice
4 x 200g salmon fillets, skin removed
to garnish: fresh coriander or sweet basil
1 tbsp vegetable oil
to serve: juice of a lime plus extra wedges
1 sachet mild green Thai Curry paste
150g frozen peas
270ml coconut milk
250g courgette, diced
to serve thinly sliced red pepper
- Pat dry fillets with clean towel and season with a bit of salt.
- Preheat oil in a pan and sear fillets until golden brown, each side for 1-2 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Turn the heat down and add in 270 ml coconut milk, Thai curry paste, and 125 g cherry tomatoes. Mix well and simmer for about 3 minutes, then add in 250 g zucchini.
- Place salmon fillets in a pan, seared side up and scatter over peas. Put on the lid and cook until salmon is cooked through, for 5-8 minutes.
- Drizzle top with lemon juice and garnish with fresh coriander or basil.
- Serve warm green Thai curry salmon with extra lime wedges and steamed rice.
Note: Salmon is an excellent source of high quality protein; this recipe is also rich in Vitamin B and is loaded with healthy fat.